Thursday 2 February 2017

Too deep for the intro?

Cap - Maniere de Voir
Red Tee - Comme des Garcon Play
Green Tee - Comme des Garcon Play
Grey Jumper - Paul Smith
Glasses - Asos

Flat lay of different textures with some of my favourite pieces at the moment. 

Some of my favourite brands consist of; Off White, Raf Simons, Maison Margiela, Dries Van Noten, Alexander Wang, Balenciaga, Comme des Garçon, Allsaints, David Naman, Zara, Cos, Gucci, Saint Laurent, Dior, Asos. I also like underground streetwear brands such as Each To Their Own, Audere, Chmps Parrise, Phenomenon and Unused. These brands inspire me to be unique and stand out from the crowd.

I like dressing down high end pieces to make the outfit look effortless and casual.

One of my biggest inspirations is A$AP Rocky. I like how he makes high end pieces look effortless but still stand out from the crowd. I also like how he experiments different pieces and mixes streetwear with high-end fashion brands.

Other inspirations include; Raf Simons, Maison Margiela, Virgil Abloah, Chris Brown, Big Sean, Reece Wabara and many more. I also get inspiration from random people walking down the street. Instagram plays a big role in inspiring me to dress certain pieces in certain ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment